THE FARM FUTURE PROGRAM: FOR HIGH POTENTIAL FARMERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
- Are you located in sub-Sahara Africa or India?
- Are you an agricultural college or university graduate?
- Do you want to start (expand) your own family based farm business?
- Have you formed a peer group of (potential) farmers who have the same business objective?
- Your group contain more as 7 graduate farmers?
- Your group have potentially farmers who have knowledge of plant production and animal rearing?
- You have sufficient farmland available based on income generation capacity to middle-income standards?
If you can answer these questions with YES then you can apply for the FARM FUTURE program.
- Fill in the intake form.
- Terra Agric FARM FUTURE program committee will assess the intake and will proposes the request to FARM FUTURE INVESTMENT FUND investment committee for permission to investigate the request.
- A consultant – in cooperation with the farmer’s group – develops the investment plan.
- The investment plan must need the acceptance of the FARM FUTURE INVESTMENT FUND investment committee in order to make funds available for the pilot phase.
- If pilot phase meets its objectives a roll-out investment request by the farmers group can be accepted by the FARM FUTURE INVESTMENT FUND investment committee.